Located in Binibeca, in the south of Menorca, Casa Colina is a spacious 3-bedroom villa, ideal if you want to enjoy a family holiday in Menorca.
Casa Colina has 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom has a double bed, ensuite bathroom and access to the terrace. The other two bedrooms have twin beds and share a bathroom. All rooms have fans.
From the entrance of the house you enter the living room, where you can go directly to the terrace and pool area. The kitchen, next to the living room, is fully equipped with dishwasher, oven, microwave and ceramic hob. The house has a washing machine, located in the garage of the house.
In the outdoor area there is a swimming pool, sun loungers, portable BBQ and beautiful views of the Menorca countryside.
At the entrance of the house there is enough space to park 2 cars.
We recommend renting a car to enjoy this property.
Tourist license: ET0532ME
- Check-in time is from 16h. The establishment will contact you the day before to confirm check-in time.
- Check-out time is at 10am
- Self-arrival with safety deposit box for keys. The establishment will give instructions the day before arrival.
- According to the regulations of the Balearic Government, all guests over 16 years of age must pay the tourist tax on arrival at the establishment. The amount varies according to the type of establishment, and is a daily charge per person. The accommodation will charge the amount on arrival.
- No parties or events are allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking is not allowed
Binibeca is probably one of the best known areas in the southeast of Menorca. Situated in the municipality of San Luis, it is about 8km from the capital, Mahon, and 12km from the airport. It is easily reached from San Luis by following the signs to Binibeca or Binibèquer.
Built in 1972, Binibeca Vell imitates the fishing villages of Menorca, with narrow streets and whitewashed houses. Its narrow streets, with low stretches, and views of the sea, make strolling through this village one of the must-do's on a visit to the island. Fully renovated and cared for, Binibeca has houses occupied all year round, and in summer there is a wide variety of restaurants, bars, supermarkets and shops to enjoy the area.
Within walking distance is the beach of Binibeca, a beautiful cove of fine sand, which is accessed through a beautiful forest. It is an ideal cove for snorkelling due to its depth.
Binibeca is very close to other beaches and tourist areas in the southeast, such as Punta Prima (where in summer there is a tourist train that connects them), as well as Binidalí, Biniancolla, or the cove of Biniparratx.