By validating your booking, you accept the following booking conditions
- Before formalising the booking, the cancellation conditions stipulated by each tourist establishment will appear next to the information on the accommodation booked.
- MENORCAHOST offers you two methods of payment, by BANK TRANSFER or payment by VIRTUAL POS.
- If you choose to pay by BANK TRANSFER, the bank account number will be sent directly to the email address provided when formalising the reservation, so that you can make the deposit of the percentage marked as prepayment of the reservation, with the cancellation conditions stipulated in each accommodation.
- If you choose to pay by CREDIT CARD, WE PROVIDE YOU WITH TWO OPTIONS
- FULL PAYMENT - Full payment can be made at the time of booking. If you cancel the booking, before the start of the period of charges stipulated in the booking conditions of the accommodation, MENORCAHOST will reimburse the payment made.
- DEPOSIT - A deposit of 40€ will be charged at the time of booking, as a guarantee of the reservation, and the rest will be paid 3 days before the date stipulated by each accommodation as the starting date for cancellation charges. We will send you 7 days and 2 days before the date for payment, an email reminder to make the payment. In case of cancellation before the start of the cancellation fees, MENORCAHOST will reimburse the payment to the same credit card used for the payment.
- For all bookings "ON REQUEST", you will receive an email informing you that the booking is pending confirmation from the accommodation provider. In your case, MENORCAHOST will contact the accommodation provider directly to confirm availability, and MENORCAHOST will confirm, via email, whether your reservation request is confirmed or cancelled. In the case of confirmation, we will indicate the method of payment and conditions of the reservation.
For any questions regarding the booking process or during the purchase process, you can contact us directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org