Beautiful 3 bedroom house located in a quiet area of Binibeca, the picturesque fishing village of Menorca.
Villa Casa del Verano has 3 bedrooms, all with air conditioning and 2 bathrooms. There is one bedroom with a double bed and the other two bedrooms have single beds.
The living/dining room is spacious and bright, equipped with a TV with IPTV channels, a DVD player and WI-FI. There is access to an outside terrace where there is a table with chairs for outside dining, a barbecue, and outdoor sofas and armchairs overlooking the beach. Down some steps you reach the swimming pool, surrounded by a garden and a sunbathing terrace. The pool has a traditional Menorcan fence to provide security in case there are children among the guests of the house. There are sunbeds and an outdoor shower for the convenience of the guests. There is also a roof terrace with two chairs which also offers sea views.
It is located 10 minutes walk from restaurants and Binibeca beach.
We recommend renting a car for the stay in this villa.
Tourist license: ET0659ME
- Check-in time is from 16h. The establishment will contact you the day before to confirm check-in time.
- Check-out time is at 10am
- Self-arrival with safety deposit box for keys. The establishment will give instructions the day before arrival.
- According to the regulations of the Balearic Government, all guests over 16 years of age must pay the tourist tax on arrival at the establishment. The amount varies according to the type of establishment, and is a daily charge per person. The accommodation will charge the amount on arrival.
- No parties or events are allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking is not allowed
Binibeca is probably one of the best known areas in the southeast of Menorca. Situated in the municipality of San Luis, it is about 8km from the capital, Mahon, and 12km from the airport. It is easily reached from San Luis by following the signs to Binibeca or Binibèquer.
Built in 1972, Binibeca Vell imitates the fishing villages of Menorca, with narrow streets and whitewashed houses. Its narrow streets, with low stretches, and views of the sea, make strolling through this village one of the must-do's on a visit to the island. Fully renovated and cared for, Binibeca has houses occupied all year round, and in summer there is a wide variety of restaurants, bars, supermarkets and shops to enjoy the area.
Within walking distance is the beach of Binibeca, a beautiful cove of fine sand, which is accessed through a beautiful forest. It is an ideal cove for snorkelling due to its depth.
Binibeca is very close to other beaches and tourist areas in the southeast, such as Punta Prima (where in summer there is a tourist train that connects them), as well as Binidalí, Biniancolla, or the cove of Biniparratx.