Traditional Menorcan villa, located in Binibeca. It has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, private swimming pool and only 10 minutes walk from the beach of Binibeca and the fishing village of Binibeca Vell in Menorca.
Casa Floris is an ideal accommodation to enjoy a stay with the family in Menorca. Located in Binibeca, in a quiet street, to enjoy your holidays. The house has 4 bedrooms, all with air conditioning. One of the bedrooms has an ensuite bathroom and the others share the second bathroom.
On entering the house, you enter directly into the living room, which is furnished and can accommodate up to 8 people. From the living room there is access to the fully equipped kitchen with oven, ceramic hob, Nespresso coffee machine and dishwasher. There is an adjacent utility area with washing machine and a small bathroom with shower, washbasin and WC.
The outdoor area is ideal for enjoying and sunbathing, with a swimming pool, barbecue and a covered terrace. Spectacular sea views can be enjoyed from the roof terrace.
Booking a car is recommended to enjoy your stay.
Tourist license: ET1902ME
- Check-in time is from 16h. The establishment will contact you the day before to confirm check-in time.
- Check-out time is at 10am
- Self-arrival with safety deposit box for keys. The establishment will give instructions the day before arrival.
- According to the regulations of the Balearic Government, all guests over 16 years of age must pay the tourist tax on arrival at the establishment. The amount varies according to the type of establishment, and is a daily charge per person. The accommodation will charge the amount on arrival.
- No parties or events are allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking is not allowed
Binibeca is probably one of the best known areas in the southeast of Menorca. Situated in the municipality of San Luis, it is about 8km from the capital, Mahon, and 12km from the airport. It is easily reached from San Luis by following the signs to Binibeca or Binibèquer.
Built in 1972, Binibeca Vell imitates the fishing villages of Menorca, with narrow streets and whitewashed houses. Its narrow streets, with low stretches, and views of the sea, make strolling through this village one of the must-do's on a visit to the island. Fully renovated and cared for, Binibeca has houses occupied all year round, and in summer there is a wide variety of restaurants, bars, supermarkets and shops to enjoy the area.
Within walking distance is the beach of Binibeca, a beautiful cove of fine sand, which is accessed through a beautiful forest. It is an ideal cove for snorkelling due to its depth.
Binibeca is very close to other beaches and tourist areas in the southeast, such as Punta Prima (where in summer there is a tourist train that connects them), as well as Binidalí, Biniancolla, or the cove of Biniparratx.