This two bedroom flat is situated in the popular Son Bou Gardens complex.
The ground and first floor flats are set in well maintained gardens and are an ideal base for a family holiday, close to all the amenities on offer. The flats are divided into zones, this one being in Zone 3, the closest to the centre of the complex, and set around the tennis courts, communal swimming pool and bar.
This flat is situated on the first floor and has a fenced terrace with amazing sea views, with a table and chairs for four people. From the entrance you come directly into an open plan kitchen, open to the living/dining room. The kitchen has a gas cooker and oven, microwave, fridge with a small freezer compartment and a full set of utensils, crockery and cutlery. The dining table with chairs has space to seat four people. There are sofas and a DVD player.
The accommodation consists of two bedrooms, both with two single beds each with fitted wardrobes. They share a bathroom with bath and shower.
The property is about a seven minute walk from the nearest bars and restaurants and a ten minute walk from the beautiful beach of Son Bou. There is a supermarket within a five minute walk. For many visitors to the island, Son Bou beach with its white sand and crystal clear waters is the main attraction of the area, with bars/restaurants and facilities for renting sunbeds, parasols, pedal boats and canoes along the coastline. Club San Jaime is also close by, with various facilities including a large swimming pool, water slides and a restaurant. In addition, from June until September, most bars and restaurants in the area offer live music and entertainment. There really is something for everyone in this beautiful, clean and well maintained complex.
Tourist Licence: APM1478
- Check-in time is from 16h onwards. The establishment will contact you the day before to confirm check-in time.
- Check-out time is at 10am
- Self-arrival with safety deposit box for keys. The establishment will give instructions the day before arrival.
- According to the regulations of the Balearic Government, all guests over 16 years of age must pay the tourist tax on arrival at the establishment. The amount varies according to the type of establishment, and is a daily charge per person. The accommodation will charge the amount on arrival.
- No parties or events are allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking is not allowed
Son Bou is one of the best known family urbanisations in Menorca. During the summer season it has a multitude of bars, restaurants, shops and nightlife. In addition, you will find in Son Bou the longest beach in Menorca, to enjoy it with the family and to be able to take long walks at sunset.